Vision, Mission, Values
Why we do what we do
To create opportunities that alleviate social imbalance for youth through communication skills development.
A community of healthy, self-aware, and resilient youth that are effective communicators.
- Caring attitude of support and concern for youth
- Honouring diversity of cultures and backgrounds of youth in distressed situations
- Integrity and accountability in administrative, educational, and outreach activities
- Strong partnerships with the community and strategic stakeholders
- Respectful encouragement of youth participants in developing life skills
- Financial sustainability through strategic choices to ensure long-term resources